See Available Instructional & Non-Instructional Positions below.
At Deeper Root Academy our dedication to the well-being and educational success of every student begins with our company's most important asset - our teachers. We promote and encourage professional growth, development and excellence by reinvesting in our company and the people we employ and being active in the community we serve. We are committed to create a professional work environment that all of our current and potential associates have imagined themselves working in. Deeper Root Academy fosters a diverse work culture and educational environment that rewards, supports and acknowledges boundless creativity, imagination and advancement.
Before you apply, we encourage Instructional Applicants to prepare some materials that you will need in advance:
~Details regarding your teaching and professional experience
~Academic history including GPA
~Professional references (at least three)
~1-Page Essay response to one of the following:
1) The Most Important Qualities of an Outstanding Educator
2) My Philosophy of Student Discipline
3) The Importance of Continuing Professional Development and How I Plan to Incorporate It
Throughout My Career
4) Essential Elements of Instruction (as it relates to student needs)
5) How Information Technology (i.e., computers, internet) Can Be Integrated into the Process and
We would like to fill the following, Full-Time & Part-Time Instructional Position/s:
There currently no instructional openings.
We would like to fill the following, Full-Time & Part Time Non-Instructional Position/s:
After Care Instructor (part time)
©2018 Phoenix Tree Educational Foundation